Warranty & Terms
Net 30 days
Freight allowance of $1500
Warranty Statement and Period Covered:
ZLedLighting, a manufacturer of LED lighting, located at 1536N. Kings Highway, Cherry Hill, NJ 08034, warrants Corns, Paddles, and Flood Lights to be free from defects in materials and assembly for three (3) years in the course of normal use proper ventilation and service, and warrants all other products for two (2) years, with the exception of our patented Magnilumen Retrofit System which has a warranty of five (5) years. The warranty period commences from the date of shipment from ZLED.
Warranty Coverage and Responsibilities:
If the customer receives defective (DOA/dead on arrival) product(s), customer must notify ZLedLighting of the defective product(s) and quantity within two (2) weeks. ZLedLighting shall ship out replacement product(s) immediately if in stock, or generally no longer than three (3) weeks if Product is on order. ZLedLighting is responsible for all shipping costs to customer.
If the product(s) are found to be defective at any time during the warranty period, customer shall notify ZLedLighting, and then ship the defective product(s) back at customer’s expense. ZLedLighting will either repair, exchange, or replace any defective product returned that is under warranty. ZLedLighting is responsible for all shipping costs to Customer.
Items Not Covered by Warranty:
- Defects or damage from misuse, accident, or neglect.
- Defects from customer’s improper installation and modification
- Defects or damage due to lightning or other electrical discharge.
- Product being disassembled or repaired by the customer or any third party appointed by the customer in such a manner as to adversely affect performance or prevent adequate inspection and testing to verify any warranty claim.
- Modification, abuse, or tampering with the product.
- ZLedLighting does not warrant the installation, maintenance, or service of the product. This warranty does not include service or labor charges connected with the determination or replacement of defective parts or the operation of the equipment.
Freight costs to and from ZLedLighting shall be at customer’s expense. ZLedLighting is not responsible for any labor charges incurred by any person or company at any time.
This warranty sets forth the full extent of ZLedLighting’s responsibility. Repair replacement, or refund of the original purchase is the exclusive remedy. This warranty is provided in lieu of all other express warranties. All other warranties (expressed or implied), including (without limitation) implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are specifically excluded. In no event shall ZLedLighting be liable for damages in excess of the purchase price of the product, for any loss of use, loss of time, inconvenience, commercial loss, lost products, or savings or other incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of the installation, use, or inability to use such product, to the full extent such may be disclaimed by law. Non-warranty replacement parts will have an extended warranty period of 90 days after shipment from ZLedLighting.
ZLedLighting will only accept returns of unused products in working condition and undamaged packaging, up to 1 year from date of purchase. Standard 25% restocking fee applies. No exceptions. 30% restocking fee applies to items with damaged packaging.